Saturday, February 11, 2012

Soyato at Fresh Healthy Cafe

 I came across Soyato the last time at Onaka , however I did not happen to try it as I was full from my meal. Today was different, as I had to run an errand for my sister near the PSA building - I came across Fresh Healthy Cafe, at 460 Alexandra road, #01-30.

It was the weekend so the shopping centre was really quiet and peaceful. I ordered the Mango soy ice cream - S$3. The mango was evident and the ice cream was not too sweet.


Is this really from soy? I cannot taste soy in it. It tastes like normal dessert, however this is free from animal products. What a treat for a hot day! This cafe uses biodegradable utensils, with bins that clearly stated where rubbish should be placed. Let's eat healthy and be eco friendly at the same time. Fresh cafe has a wide variety of healthy salads, smoothies and wraps - which I would be happy to try the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment